2008-11-01

45th-52nd Days

Have worked some days. When at work (kindergarden) I have a tendency to forget about the fishoil capsule, and I don't take flaxtea with me either. Well, I still care what other people might think about me. :-D Bad, bad habits!!! LOL. I had a small conversation with one of my collegues about coffee. She doesn't believe that it can cause any problems to anyone. And she told me, vegetarianism is also only a kind of trendy thing only, can't have any good effect. I didn't want to start an argument about these things (esp. that I can't speak that good Swedish). I told her, I don't like meat, which is true, and I'm vegetarian, and I'm glad that I stopped drinking coffee.
Actually I have bought "barley coffee", well, it has chicory in it, reminds me of my childhood when we did get chicory wiht milk. I think I gave that to my daughter when she was small as an alternative to cocoa.

Those days on Maderia weren't very good for my diet - I started "smell old shit" - as the aborinials say in Australia. :-D

No comments: