2008-10-07

24-29th Days

Day 24
Stayed at home, took it easy. It was good that I didn't have to drive yesterday to the swimming course. I was swimming quite OK, and it felt good the day after. I left a message at work that I couldn't work for some days at least.
Day 25
My yoga teacher is sick. Well, I couldn't practice meditation or yoga recently. But he suggested to do some special sequences which I tried anyways. No coffee at home - getting used to it. Sometimes I feel my diet is boring, but I guess my body was used to caffein, sugear, carbohydrates and such. It's like meditation, our mind is used to being entertained, and it even makes up thing to entertain itself. When meditating, there's no "interesting", "exciting" experience anymore, and the mind starts protesting. So does the body when no great sensations.
Day 26
Have had 3 Castor oil pack, first made little difference, but then I started feeling it more and more the days after. Still drinking flaxtea regularly and taking supplementary meds. The stool started to be lighter, softer and 2-3 times a day.
Talked to a good Tibetan friend who was asking about how things were going with me and I checked with him about the Guru Mantra. He actually told me that he could see a trip to India. :-)
I was doing a little seach for Drukpas. I just realized 'druk' means 'dragon'. WHAT ELSE! Time to learn more Tibetan?
Day 27
Slept in the afternoon. I sleep a lot. Am I maybe tired? Less pain, but more sleepy.
Beepollen feels a bit weird, smells a tiny bit disgusting, I have to take it with some fruityoghurt.
Day 28
Felt good in the morning but then coming back from a long walk with our 2 dogs, I started feeling strange: exhausted, headache, freezing. I had diarrea, maybe some fever too. Felt like stomach flu actually. My boyfriend felt something similar yesterday. Can be a virus.
Got reply from Chris. Suggested chanting, some music and deep relaxation.
Day 29
Felt better. had a half of pizza in the evening. One doesn't have to be so strict with diet. ;-) I had water with it. Don't remember having coke or similar for a long time. :-) Still not working. Got the papers from the insurance company. I have an appointment with the GP on Thursday.
Was doing the Moon sequence, was great! fell asleep in relaxation :-D


No comments: