2008-10-01

18th-23rd Days

The last few days I've experienced some bad effects of the higher dosage of Lyrica (pregabalin). Recently I have had 100mg twice a day which resulted that I started feeling sleepy, foggy, difficult to concentrate, blurry vision, difficulties driving car (long reaction time), forgetfulness, confusion. I don't think any of these can come from the diet I'm having. :-) Besides I have close contact with my dietist. I've called the hospital to get help with adjusting the dose, I have to find the balance btw pain and feeling total zombie. (The last some days I had a cup of coffee every day just to be able to have my eyes open.)

My work situation is not very good either, I only get job now and then, but when I have to jump in, I usually get long shifts (8-9 hours) with mentally challenged people (from serious braindamaged to mano-depressive and autism or Asperger's). I wouldn't say it's the least challenging job, though one of the places I work at is rather quiet normally...

I've found beepollen in Hungary (source: my mom :-) ) and in Sweden (please order from here in Sweden: Kinabutin.se) too. It's defitelly cheaper to buy it in Hungary, although buying it in small amount and shipping it to Sweden is not very economical, we can come up to the sum one has to pay for it here in Sweden (around 15 Euro).

No comments: