2008-09-21

13th Day

Lots of gardening work yesterday and today - lots of energy needed...so I had some nacho chips. :-D Anyways, it's Sunday. I had muesli and soya yoghurt for breakfast, potato-spinach casserole and lots of fresh lettuce for lunch. I baked apple pie (since we have so many apple!!! come and see!) - with rye and buckwheat flakes. All right, rye is not glutenfree, but hey, it's Sunday! :-P
No coffee for 2 days! :-D
I gotto to soak flaxseed for tea. - Soon starting to have new habits/rutines/rituals, whatever you call it.
.........................................................................................................................................................
Yesterday we were watching Milarepa the film. My friend, Kelsang warned me that it's not worth to watch, cause it's such a bad film. Yes, it's true, not the best film I've ever seen, but I found it interesting to hear Tibetan, to see the wonderful nature, to listen to Tibetan mastiffs barking (I have one). Nonetheless the music wasn't that bad, I was actually positively surprised when I heard a very nice chanting of the Guru Mantra at the end of the film. (Chriiiiiiis, where are you? :-) )

No comments: