2008-09-13

5th Day

I had quinoa-porridge and yoghurt with fruit for breakfast. (A little bit of coffee with milk for the taste.) The quinoa made me so filled that I lasted till a little late lunch: 2:30. We had guests. Lunch was fresh salad with seeds, a paprika-tomato-onion stew called "lecsó" in Hungarian, marinated chickpea and one potato. When it was about the dessert I wasn't sure if I could manage an ice-cream. ;-) I did.

I've written a little bit more detailed about today, because there were some who already asked if I was on an "eating nothing" diet. The previous days I had lots of different food every day, but I only made remarks about things which I found difficult (coffee) or which was unusual (flaxtea, barleygrass). Noone should think that I don't eat or I eat very little, it is not true. I'm trying to be nice with myself: have no wheatflour, caffein, candy or such; get no dramatic ups and down in the sugarlevel; have extra water, herbtea, flaxtea, barleygrass in water; take some extra fishoil and flaxoil besides the usual oil/fat intake etc. My aim is not to loose weight - that might come naturally. I'd like to have less pain, more flexibility in the body, more vitality and less depression. I can already feel that the pain in the fingers has disappeared! (They are sensitive for the weather also, and now the weather is kind of sunny and dry, but it can be that I eat no gluten at all.)

No comments: