2008-09-25

16th Day

I really enjoy the Epsom-salt evening baths! But the Castor oil hasn't arrived yet, and I still haven't found beepollen. I'm not sure the pollengranulate they sell at Biofood is the same thing. Have to check the homesite of Biofood. I tend to forget about the nettle-tea, and I feel I drink too little when I work. I work in two shifts, 7:00-abt.14 or 15 and from abt. 13 or 14 - 21:00. I try to have my main meals at home, so that I don't have to take lots of supplementary stuff with me, my collegues already think I'm a bit boring because I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee and I don't eat meat. Not drinking coffee can be dangerous in Sweden, the holy land of coffee consumers. The whole society and working style is based on the heavy coffee drinking.
Well, instead I brought apples and I made an apple pie in the evening for their evening (!!!) coffee. I became immediatelly more interesting for everyone. :-) Suuuuugar....sweeeeeet suuugarcoma. LOL

No comments: